Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Country Barbie

Tuesdays are not typically an eventful day of the week for me.
Last night it was Two-dollar-Tuesday at cheap seats and so...presto an eventful Tuesday.
I went to go see Country Strong with some friends that have been just as excited for it as I have been.
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!  Oh  and hi Garrett Hedlund.  Who ever thought a completely unkempt mustache could be so attractive?  Maybe it's the southern drawl?  Either way, it became an instant favorite and I have a feeling I'm going to be listening to the soundtrack over and over for a loooonnnggg time.




All I know is that now I just feel like I need to be a country singer!  I'll start by looking for karaoke bars in the area...dang it...I live in Rexburg, Idaho.  Until I make it big you can just enjoy this video, okay?

2 comments:

  1. Paige, it's time to start blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige, did you get married yet? I just saw your comment on the LDS Bride about a wedding I shot at the DC Temple and you were asking about the permits you need to shoot at the Monuments out there. Let me know if you still need that info and I can send it to you. I just wrote it up for another bride so I've got it handy. I can't seem to find a contact email for you on either of your blogs so I'm not sure how to reach you! But maybe you're married already!

    Emily
    Http://www.eheizerphotography.com
    heizer_ea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete